Grace Senior Center International is a non-governmental organization (ONG), working with and for the Haitian Elders. We are very proud to help and serve our community, more precisely the senior Haitian Elderly/Adults over 70+ years old. Also, we are very proud for any individuals, institutions, or organizations that is helping us to create a long and sustainable environment for the elders while aging.
We are providing different ways of assistance as follow:
- Adult day care
- Rehabilitation and Wellness.
- Meal and Nutrition Services.
- Recreation and Activities.
- Transportation Service.
- Empowering seniors and elders while aging, Promoting values and social inclusion.
- A future where Haitian senior adults have a decent living.